WAVERLY HILL SANATORIUM
I have received so many messages requesting me to make this post. After looking into it, I realized why.
The hospital was always dedicated to the treatment of tuberculosis patients, a disease that was fairly common in the early 20th Century.
It is estimated that as many as 63,000 people died as the sanatorium. Those deaths coupled with the reports of severe mistreatment of patients and highly questionable experiments and procedures are ingredients for a haunted location.
One of the most famous things about is the death tunnel. So many people were dying because of tuberculosis, that this tunnel was used to carry the bodies out without other patients having to see them.
In room 502 (episode feature in ghost hunters), it was said that there was a murder/suicide of a nurse.
Legend says the nurse found out she was pregnant by the owner of the sanatorium without being married and had contracted tuberculosis, so she hanged herself with a light bulb wire outside the room she was in at the time.
Ghost investigators who have ventured into Waverly have reported a host of strange paranormal phenomena, including voices of unknown origin, isolated cold spots and unexplained shadows. Screams have been heard echoing in its now abandoned hallways, and fleeting apparitions have been encountered.
You can read about one investigation case here
Visit the official website here
I’m not coherent about this right now. My general thoughts on the matter are that Christian Grey is an awful human being.
It’s that time again — time to vote for Once Upon a Time to make People’s Choice Awards 2015 nominations!
We need YOUR help to get our show nominated among some tough competition. You can click each link for quick access to the particular category:
- Please vote for Once Upon a Time in the Favorite TV Show area.
- As well as the favorite Network TV Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Show area.
- Josh Dallas in the Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor area and also scoll down and type in either Robert Carlyle OR Colin O’Donoghue to cast your own vote.
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison in the Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Actress and also scroll down and type in Lana Parrilla or Emilie de Ravin to cast your own vote there.
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas for the Favorite TV Duo area and also scroll down and type in any other pair from OUaT you’d like (Jennifer Morrison & Colin O’Donoghue / Lana Parrilla & Sean Maguire / Emilie de Ravin & Robert Carlyle / etc)
- Neal Cassidy for the TV Character We Miss Most area.
And make sure you click that ‘Cast Your Votes’ button when you’re done or else it won’t count! ;)
guys i ship this so hard
- Doctor: I'm gonna need some morphine in here
- Me: *unintelligible muttering*
- Doctor: Don't worry we're getting you something for the pain.
- Me: *murmuring*...-phine
- Doctor: Morphine?? It should be here any moment now.
- Me: *gasping* No...what I need...is cophine.
It’s not what Urban Dictionary says. So let’s start with that.
A college degree is a near-requirement for students to build a life in the middle class, but whether or not students graduate often depends on their family income when they start school.
Here’s what happened to 100 students from four different income groups who began college in 2002.
Presented for those that assume Girl Meets World is just another vapid Disney Channel show
Page 1 of 337